Sunday, November 11, 2012

I burst into tears when you say those words...

I felt like I meant nothing to you..

So much fear.. I'm trembling..

I can't take this....

Why can't we be nicer to each other ?

Why can't you see the new me?

Why can't you love me.......

It's been torning me since day one that I want to win your attention or the slightest fondness...

I just can't stop feeling so bad about myself.. Just ugly and unattractive....

I want to be back with you.. I've still be waiting... I just wish you will like me again..........

I can't stop feeling lonely..... That it be even worst that you would've leave me for another girl....

Why can't I helped you? Why can't I make you happy?

I just can't stop being so selfish..

I promise I will not be insure I would learn....

No comments: