Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's so hard...
I tried so hard to make him happy... tried so hard to plan the future for us and make things work again...to see each other again...
All I ever though of doing is for us.. for you...
But its so sad and tiring to see that you don't care about anything..
Dont even wanna talk to me ... or even be close to me and I tried to...
It's getting very one sided and It's so exhausting...

I want to be happy.... I want us to be happy... but you just wont care about anything...
I feel helpless.. I don't know what to do...

just feel like counting down to the day that I'm gotta maybe lose you forever...and i feel like i already lost you right now...
what ever happened to the iain i knew when i first alight the plane and the smile from your face...
i miss your smile and everything you ever once were that i knew of you..
where has the iain i knew gone?

all i see now is a fake smile and complains about everything and not giving a damn about anything..

i guess the hardest thing is to feel like you care so much about somebody... letting them know...showing them.. and they just turn a cold face at you....

i wish things will go better between us...

feel so cold....and confuse.......

No comments: