Monday, July 25, 2011

today you got angry with me again as usual cause I called you as im unsure what you trying to say in your message and when I texted back there was no reply from you..
i never know where was I wrong to call you.. I understand that your out with your friend.. but i just wanna get it through what you mean in your message.. and I miss you a lot.. It sucks enough that I couldn't be there with you and I've to stuck here..

tomorrow i'll be starting my job in sentosa as a hotline operator.. and the last thing i have from you is that your mad at me instead of your blessing and support for my first day at work..
i dont know if you realize that it hurts me all the time when you call me names..
I'm sorry that i might have disturb you from being with your friend but I don't know why do you have to be so mad at me..

there's a lot of times in the text saying i love you but you wont even say it once to me even when i try to hint you a lot...yes you got me confuse again..whether or not you still love me..
every time i think about our relationship i just wish.. so hard.. that it could be all nice and happy.. i wish you could show me constantly that you love me.. and yes i really love if you could say that you do always as well..

i'm trying very hard not to think about anything now... whenever i think about us i just wish we could be happy.. and that you love me more :(
i'm happy that you be coming again in a month time but it seems so far away...
sigh... just wish you were here.. now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my friend??????????? i was at a christning with all my friends and there family's!
yet you want to talk to me and know what im doing non stop?? i texted you plenty of time and i have congratulated and wished you good luck lots of times about your job
you seem to manipulate the truth to get sympathy from whoever reads this.... well if your reading this i must sound like a terrible person.. i'll let you make your mind up:////