Thursday, July 28, 2011

4 weeks from now..

its been awhile since i been able to touch you.. I miss the feeling of your warm hug and tender kisses..
I miss you really much and whenever I'm on my phone, my wallpapers make me think about you more.. it saddens me that it will still be 4 weeks till i be able to see you again.. its seems so long away.. I can't wait to hug you again.. and sometimes think naughty things with you :)
I wish you be here with me now.. and that it will be the best thing to have you fetching me from work after a long tiring day..

to be honest.. 4 weeks its not too long neither is it short.. I'm worried that anything could happen to us.. I've been really paranoid about a relationship and about you from the start and I like to apologize but I can't help it... :( I really wish I can trust you again.. I really wish you never have to be angry with me all the time again..
recently everything's been good.. and I hope we can continue to stay this way.. without any unhappiness or argument..
I'll will do my best to understand you and I hope you do too..
may we be able to give in and accommodate each other for the better..

I'm really look forward till the day that you come and i'm counting down..I hope the job can make the day pass faster :))

dear hun,
I may be really sensitive and paranoid nowadays but please bare with me.. it's nice to hear from you that you care and your constant assure of your love to me :) It does makes me feel better.
this is the longest days we ever gotta be apart and I wish it will be and never more.. I hate this feeling and I feel so far away from you it sucks..
I love you and I really really miss you :( It really saddens me sometimes to know you're so far away but I'll always try to keep in mind that when you be here in end of aug for 3 months long and hopefully longer.. If so happens if you've something in mind please do share with me hun.. I'll be really concern to know.. It's really nice to hear you slightly cheerful nowadays and I wish is that things is good for you.. I'm happy to see you happy :D
Sorry if my entry doesn't make much sense and very random.. I just had redbull today to keep me alive.. my mind is mostly empty without much thoughts.. hehe

I love you I love you I love you..
you're always in my mind.

No comments: