Wednesday, August 3, 2011

i'll put myself down... just to hear you happy again.....
and just wish i can make it with you...............
:(
just cant describe how i feel anymore... neither did i want to make myself sound self pity like you would say...

i love you and i just wanna see you happy........

i thought i did be able to wish that how best it be to have to fetch me from work..
wish........
what i do get is coming home being insulted on the phone from work missing you... and cant wait to talk to you.. and instead you were piss and shout at me.. hanging up on me.....everything ready to say to put me down on an argue....
i dont want to fight...
is bad enough that i cant have you with me... but i find you further distancing away from me........
......................
..............................
.............
........................................................................................................................please.....
....................................

No comments: