Saturday, August 6, 2011

i'm not sure if you find a pleasure hanging up on me all the time...
its sad sometimes you didn't let me have the chance to talk... even when i beg you...
i guess i've been at the lowest of lowest of what a human can be... i never begs anyone......
i just wish you could stay on the phone and listen... and that we sort things out.....
instead of telling me...nononononono and hang up the phone...
i hate this...... i just wanna make things right but you have to cut me off all the time making me feel horrible....
i dont know why.. but you can't seems to keep to your words.. feel your constantly lying which i dont know may be because you were angry...
its hurts me all the time... and it drives me crazy...
yes but you insist on doing it when i told you a lot of times and that i hated it....
thing is you always tells me things but you change it the next min...
i'll never know what you ever say was right cause you constantly telling me different things.. and not keep to your words..........
i never felt so low in my life................. and what i wish is just a little love from you....
its bad enough that i dont have you here...

No comments: