Thursday, December 20, 2012

I don't know how long we have or how far we go but I want to let you know that your the best thing that ever happen to me in my life and I'll always love you with my hand on my heart.. I know we might have our arguments and disagreement but I hope we learn to understand each other and be more patient with each other.. I'll always be nice to you , be there for you and always try my best to be in your shoes..

I miss us.. They time we ever had together the train trips and countries we been to.. And every time I think of our times together it brings me to tears.. How you would hug me and tell me you love me..how whenever I was mad and you will always sing to me and make me laugh again.. Awwwwh.. I'll never be angry with you like that lol
Still i wish you will ever love me again with your warm and generously love..with just a little care and attention you would make my day so well.

I'll do anything to relive our moments together till the day I first know you where you would write me a small note everyday and warms me up and make me happy.
I will even give up 5-10 years of my life just to relive our moments together and change what's is bad so it could be a perfect memory for you and I..

What is your best memory Iain?

I sincerely hope you feel better soon and we can see each other again.. Don't feel too bad about yourself.. Things will calm down and slowly gets better..

Love you lots like jelly tots

No comments: