Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's been worst the distance between us.. It makes me wanna cry.. But I was just using work to distract myself .. I would rather be dreaming that I still have you....not sure what happen last night in the middle of the show.. I said I'll go to the toilet and next thing when I back you were offline and when I call your mum says your asleep...

Are you getting sick of me?
Sigh... There's so much we've done together please don't let this be over... Just like that........ I really wanna see you again Iain...
Tell me what can I do to have to back again.... I miss you so much........

You mean so much to me... I tried to text you constantly today when your online but you just ignore me.......... What have I done.......

The last few days when you were missing and that you were back I didn't moan or scold you and I learning how to understand how you feel and kept myself from asking too much question and let it be... But it's seems like that you just have it worst...!

I don't know what to do Iain.... Please don't go away.......


No comments: