Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What would Christmas like this year might be one full of feelings for you...

I've a strong feeling I'll have to work and won't be celebrating with anyone or be anywhere...
Christmas sure is one of my favourite festival.. I always wish I could have a nice Christmas... as I never had a really good one...

Last year I spent Christmas with you. Though its not snowing and I didn't got a gift from you.. I still love to have you with me cuddling on the couch watch tv and have your mum's lovely cooked spread..

I wish I could turn back time and redo everything I've done.. Cause I've changed now but it's too late... You will never want to see the changed me and I'll always be the worst person in your life........

This year Christmas.. I wish you be happier and get well.. And that I'll see you again soon..

As for my birthday in march... It will be the same...

You are an important person in my life now... And everything that I do your always seems to be part of it well... That's what I wish...

I know things will be so much nicer if we stay close to each other... But we don't have such luck.. We were challenged and I'm fighting it to see you as much as I can... As long as I'm working as long as I'm fighting... I'll do my best to see you and your smile again...

I miss you... Especially the you when we will just stay in bed and play poker with chips or cuddle me from the back and ask me where would I like to go today..................................................

It will never happen again isit................

No comments: