Monday, December 3, 2012

Your hiding from me again.....

All I know is that all of a sudden you just disappear in my life... When the last time we spoke was so well and normal.. And you just disappear......

How long you wanna keep going on like this.. Disappearing and reappearing in my life missing and worrying about you....
I can't even sleep well at night and I've bad dreams about you....

I hate you for what you've been putting me through.....

Why can't you just keep to what you say.....

What happen to making me happy........

Why do I've to go through this everyday......... Thinking whether you will speak to me or be angry with me worrying that you won't love me again....

It's so tormenting and tiring...... Why can't I have a loving relationship with you like anyone else why do I have to be alone and go through all this you have to give to me.......

I don't expect you to be here but at least be nice to me an stop disappearing............

I just want to be happy

No comments: