Monday, March 16, 2009

iPhone nightmare.

I know you guys will laugh at me for having my iPhone drop in the toilet..and it does make me feel really bad..I'm trying everything now to savage my phone,hopefully I could get it back to life again..
I feel so bad that I could only keep quiet but to stare at things happening to me...first my wallet now my phone..both are the most important thing in my life..thus I still owe Singtel money for the phone I sign up from..I really hate myself for the unfortunate events that's has recently or always been happening to me...I can't stand it any longer..I'm going crazy..I'm struggling in my life just to stand all this shit...I don't know what did I really do to deserved all this..Every important person or item was taken away from me..yes..even you no longer try to cheer me up anymore...
My heart aches so bad..and I'm so tired my tears are dry... I'm so sick of it..I don't know will I ever be able to survive all this any longer...I'm really falling apart..every single piece of me...

No comments: