Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mr Brightside!

I've been craving about this song lately.Today,I search through videos to watch at Youtube as usual and I found out they have this song in Rock Band 2 as well!I was so excited I wanna get it and sing it on Rock Band 2 so bad!But I kinda recall I used my last few credit in PSN to buy another song(Dirty little secret).So..duhh..nevermind lo I'll just go in and check the song out without buying.When I enter the music store in Rock Band I select the "purchase song" for fun to see how much credit I've left.To my surprise!!It still left with $2!! Where the song is $1.99,I quick download it and install it into my Rock Band 2 and Sing!!So happy!It's really Mr Brightside lols.
My Guitarist in her new dress!I've also designed her guitar but can't be shown.


Hey!don't forget my birthday is just next saturday!28th March!
Hmmm...no plans yet.

No comments: