Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Marina Country Club

17 years of my life staying in Hougang.I never knew there's such place until today!My friend, consider my neighbor who live very near me and I went for supper at Buangkok Mrt.I actually just woke up and I don't wanna buy food or go eat by myself "cause it's really late already"=X Just so happen his free as well so he tagged along.After food he let me took over the driving and went explore Seng Kang & Punggol.We're like,"Oh look I wonder where this road go!Let's check it out!"So on this road in to Punggol End(Beach) there is another road to your right where you can turn in.As we drive further in the dark ulu road(Quite a long stretch actually)..I didn't expect what we saw,we're like HEY!!Why didn't I know there's such place!Marina Country Club!There wasn't any people around until we saw the prawning pond!The whole place is pretty huge.What amuse me the most is there's actually a pier where boats were docked Cool!As we're about to move off we had a lil chat with the security guard and was told that the place has been there for 10years!Bloody hell I'm feeling a bit "mountain turtle"But seriously it's too ulu to be found by public,It's more like a hidden secret hang out =X
Well here are a few pictures I've taken from Marina Country Club.All thanks to my phone you don't get to see much clearly =P





1 comment:

KillerZavatar said...

looks great for some cocktails =X xP