Monday, March 16, 2009

Is it me or am I just not having a good year...

I lost my keys...yup..just realise when I reach my doorstep..well done Claire...I don't even know where it drop or anything.It just not in my pocket anymore..what's with me......hais...
I call up a person who do repair for my iPhone and a average cost for water damage is $500+.Hoping to find a better price,I took a trip now to Singtel Comcentre after work to check if I can have my phone repair or replace it with an amount of money.I was told that Apple don't do repairs and the only way is to replace it that cost $925(Yes,equal to buy a new set) zzz
Now I've got no phone nor spare phones I won't be able to be contacted for awhile..I'm pretty worried if companies call for interview or call from school..
I'm really having a lot of problems involving money...god..spare me...

P.S ahem!My birthday is coming soon on next saturday,If you intend to get me anything please do bao one ang bao for me..I need the cash to repair my phone..
=(

1 comment:

KillerZavatar said...

i don't know what to think about the year =/ it's strange, it had beautiful and terrible things in it. cannot decide whether it is good or bad for me