Friday, May 8, 2009

Being independent

It's seems to be a huge challenge for me all the time.Since very young I start to work and have no allowance..Everything I have currently,my phones,gadgets,clothes,license etc. I earned it myself.I really admire those whose parents give them allowances or support them either in schools,license or travel.I never even got a chance to fly and their all so fortunate..Especially my sister...She gets all the financial support for her study from my cousins and my mum.But I've to pay my own school fees...I don't know I should be mad all what but sometimes I felt like giving up as it's too much for me..So many problems but I'm always alone suffering on my own all these years..
I can't even study now..as I no longer have money to pay my school fees..not even having the money to eat soon..I've been staying at home the whole month other than going to school..eating only one meal a day,sometimes my phone won't even ring for the entire day..feeling really isolated...
Why can't I have a normal life..like a normal teenager who hangs out with friends and go to school without having to worry about school fees or having money to eat...or maybe having a proper family to live with...

1 comment:

KillerZavatar said...

life is hard, honey =/