Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shouldn't I be Happy?

Finally calls are coming in from ParkRoyal & Universal Studio today to attend for their interview!I was so Happy to hear all this and I shared with someone important the first thing I woke up.Sadly...After what he said I was no longer happy but angry.

Him:R u using a job agency?
Me:nope
Him:U mean all this time u have been sending out resumes to job ads on ur own?
Me:yupp
Him:Y didn't u go to recruitment agencies? I remembered telling u to do so
Me:Don't really count on them..I remembered having an interview by one of them last year and I didn't get any calls from them anymore
Me:and they charge you
Him:?? no they don't.recruitment agencies do not charge
Me:I signed on the document it stated there
Him:this is not the best time to say this, but seriously. U r hopeless
Him:I told u before there are many agencies out there. for every 1 that charges, 10 do not.
I got this job and my previous job thru agencies
Him:u r just so stubborn

What?! Just because I don't heed his advice searching for job through job agencies,I got scolded for no apparent reason!It totally pissed me off!At least I manage to get the job myself sending resume everyday doing the hard way.I don't deserve to be said as "Loser" "Hopeless" or "Stubborn"!
What happen to me about job agency is that I ever went to one called Recruit Express.I believe a lot of you know as it pretty known for.I remembered clearly..Super clear that this is what it stated:If you get a job from them they will deduct $50 from your first salary.If you were to quit the job within 3 months you have to pay 75% of your salary to the company.
This is bad enough moreover they didn't do their job looking for me as I never heard a single call from them ever since.

Anyway his being way unreasonable.So bad I didn't seen such a kind of person before.His the one who advice me to study(ok,reasonable.So I did.) and in the end advice me to stop studying.Wow such thing!Don't think you can control me with your "experience".Moreover you yourself said that you didn't heed your mentor advice when your young.What makes you think that I deserve to be scold and emotionally hurt by you instead of giving me your full support.I'm sorry but I'm a person who learn the hard way of life.I appreciate you trying to make me having it easier but it's not my kinda way.I'm so disappointed that I'm so wrong about you all this while looking you as a wise and understanding person who now apparently perished...

No comments: