Saturday, May 16, 2009

My most exciting dream yet!

I dreamt I was in a resort on an island with a friend of mine.I felt things wasn't right when I look far into the dusk at the beach.I told my friend,"Hey,we got to run!Hurry"as I expected tsunami is going to happen o.O I grab my friend's hand and run towards the bridge to mainland.As we're about to cross the bridge it's already half flood and we have to swim over to the mainland after having the whole bridge flooded.When we reach on mainland's hotel lobby,the wave crash on land behind us.We wanted to hitch a yellow porsche with werid wheels for a ride to get out as far from the sea as we possible.So happen one of my Rx8 friend drove in to the hotel lobby,I told him that it isn't safe here and took his ride instead.While we're driving on ECP I saw this...

The waves are definitely out of the world as it's the height of a buliding and my friend's bumper got hit while trying to take a picture of it.We stop by a shopping centre by the beach(WHY!) -.- Seeing people by the cafe drinking coffee and just married couples celebrating at the sand.I was thinking why the hell are they still doing there?!One of my friend(who ran along with me)part after passing my friend's friend a resume?!After that something happen again!

A comet hit on the sea and like in the movies you can see the force circle around it after it hit.The hit was followed by a orange sparkles in the sky like firecrackers.In my mind I was like,"Fuck!Shit!"When I was about to run to the car in my dreams.....

My phone rang!!And I woke up -.-
The whole scenario is like being the movie huh?And what I dreamt was like a trailer or something.It's really exciting and awfully scary in the dream lols.

Anyway,Sorry about the poorly drawn sketches..Was doing it quick rough picture to show my friend while telling him the story lols.EH! My Art is A de okay!hehe

1 comment:

KillerZavatar said...

well you survived, hun :)