Monday, May 25, 2009

Longest walk ever...

After my interview at ParkRoyal as a Guest Service Assistant,my friend needed me to be his hair model for his exam.I found that it's still early to meet my friend at Orchard around 7pm.Neither did I wanna go home and go out again or hang around like an idiot.So since it's already near 530pm this stupid idea came to my mind.Yes,walk my way to Orchard Rd.Partly because I need to save money for my last trip home so I didn't have much choice either.

I walked non stop from Beach Rd -> Bugis -> Dhoby Ghuat -> Sommerset ->Orchard.
This is the exact route I took...


Maybe because I'm walking alone and miserably,I thought it took me really long.Neither did I know how much mileage I've covered.My feet hurts like mad when I reach my destination and suprisingly,I reach TAKA just on time Hahaha.

During my friend's exam,He did a mild highlight on my hair so that it looks natural with dark base.I don't know if he pass his exam but I definiately hope so..
TADA~好看吗?Can't see much from a picture thou =\


Recently I found that girls like to put their naked picture of their face(meaning no make-up) on their blog.I dont know where the trend came from but most of the pictures I uploaded is with no make up.Even for this,I swear I didn't have anything on.Not even eyeliner or colour lens.So I don't find why the trend when I'm always doing it,Hahaha.

No comments: