Tuesday, July 17, 2012

First day of work yesterday was a survival of being awake. By the end of the day when I finally sleep I was awake for 30hrs beat my personal highscore. Welcome from my previous colleagues was okay they wasn't looking anymore excited or happy. Still feel bit lonely sometime as I don't feel totally merge in yet. Rather awkward.

Iain also text me on Skype saying he stay up to watch true blood. As usual I told him I missed him he didn't reply anything. But he did say he will pop on once a while. He left Facebook as well which also I felt Facebook is becoming more and more meaningless. I suppose the trend in dying and so are we. Feeling more and more distance from him each day. All I see was just a picture of us lying beside my pillow.

I'm feeling isolated by society day by day, growing cold, really cold...

No comments: