Monday, July 9, 2012

The painful end of every beautiful story

I almost forgotten about this blog till Iain ask me which is the best to blog in.

Now it's almost a year...

So much beautiful memories took place and so are the bad ones.
Here today, Iain have left me. We broke up after being together for 14months. It was the longest relationship I have, the most amazing and the most painful.

I'm heartbroken and disintegrating at best.

I gave up all I have, no longer have my fortunate life of having PS3, MacBook, a decent job and a loving relationship.
I felt that my whole life was taken away from me especially the one I love the most. It always has to be this cruel isn't it...
Everyday I feel pathetic at best.

Whatever that is happening now, I've told myself plenty of times when things get down and crushing me. "Iain, look what you have brought me into."
Somehow deep in my heart I wish you could appreciate me more than left me at my most vulnerable period.

No matter the situation I have now or of how much pain he put me through...I still can't stop thinking about him, how I miss him, how much I love to see him again and being together..How much I wish you will take me back into your arms and say to me..
I love you, Claire...

No comments: