Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I guess I was stupid to be too hopeful for him.. Just as I thought things gets better but it goes to the worst..

Isn't all my post obvious enough about my longing for him? :( why do he has to accuse me all the time for the wrong reason..
It breaks my heart cause I love him but he speaks so negative of me still. Even today as a broken up couple... If he doesn't care why be mad me...
And whether his mad at me I won't be able to sleep well furthermore I don't think I would have a good day at work tomorrow... It will be horrible it will be horrible for a long long time.......

I was happy for once he was so eager to speak with me that he want to talk to me bout something hopefully his feelings... But he just came to accuse me to hacking his poker account...

What have I done? I told you everything but you won't believe me............. Saying I'm lying but all I wanted was to protect you... I don't want that girl to disturb you and take you away from me...............

Why can't you just see that I love you so much.........I want you back :(
But no you wanna do what you do best.... Ignoring me........

No comments: