Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The search has end

I was force to help up my mum today and barely sleep for 2 hrs. I got a call this evening that my ex supervisor from Sentosa ask me back to work. Of cause that send me a relief that my search and empty waits are gone. Then again my supervisor actually go through a lot of persuasion to have me back in the team. He told me he just have a very strong feeling that I would make it this time. To be honest I'm kinda worried, I don't wanna let him down. Not when he done so much persuasion and putting his reputation at risk. Now I am really stress! I should be starting work soon either this week or next.

It's a pity how much I miss seeing Iain standing at the bus stop waiting for me when I finishes work :( I really miss him.. I still think about him right this moment. Silently waiting for him to call me and say he miss me.. just so heartbroken :(

No comments: