Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I hate the feeling that I'm no longer yours. And I can't have you just for me anymore...

I've been hesitant to speak with you often now, cause I kept thinking that one day you will sleep with someone and it will totally depress me......

I hate this friendship... A friendship of nothingness but constant feeling of rejections...... I don't want to be just a friend.......

Why do I have to be blame for everything... You always like to shout at me just because I wanted you to continue what you saying as you always don't complete your sentence..........

You know I always wanted to be yours and be with you again...... It will be too devastating for me if you were to be with another girl......

I dare not walk away as I want you so bad...... But maybe if its like true blood, you say ' as your maker, I release you '
And I'll forever be gone from your life........ :(

No comments: