Sunday, October 21, 2012

These few days I just feel rejected.. Not sure exactly cause I'm going through the time of the month.. But I've been crying everyday for the pass 3days..

I felt a strong feeling of rejection a feeling like no one wants to speak with me or even likes me..it's a cold feeling..

I'm really hopeful that Iain and I would get better.. Or that he sounds that he wants to speak with me when I call.. Sigh... He didn't know he powers up my day.. I don't know how can I make him feel that this relationship is not over and we can still be together again...

He never fails to depress me every time when I say I miss him but he just say ok.. How I wish he could like me again... I still wanna hug him and hold his hands... I feel so lost and I just wanna cry all the time :(

No comments: