Thursday, October 25, 2012

Why were you so cold... Hiding away all your emotion... I know when I met you.. You were this bright happy guy.. So caring so loving and wants the best for me.. For both of us..

Where have you gone...........

All along I've been waiting...

I've been hopeful...

That one day I'll be able to win your heart again...

I failed... So bad...

I'm sick of hearing about the boyfriends of my colleagues everyday, I'm sick of seeing them being picked up by their bf... I'm sick of lying to them that I have a boyfriend when the fact is I'm all alone pretending to be happy. So I could live a less miserable life.

All these have eaten into me everyday.. Making me feel more and more lonely... So is every time I hang up my call with you I felt so rejected..
I thought if I could act as if I'm normal we'll get well together again and you will give me a chance again... I hold on my tears cause you hated them I silence myself about my feelings cause your avoiding them.. I do what I can... To make you less stress about with me so you be comfortable with me again...

I love how you would still chat with me and we watch movies together.. Acting like we were couple again.. But just so deep down inside I'm felt horrible knowing we're not together and you couldnt care less about me...

I'll never make you feel how I felt for you.. You may hear or seen it so many times but you never understand that all of this were truth and its my true feelings for you... So please don't tell me that it's because our distance........

I put up pictures of us in my Facebook so you maybe would go back and look how much I miss us being together in those places happily.....

I miss you so much Iain........

I wish all of this is just a big argument and that at the end of the day you will say your sorry and you love me.............................

And I wish you would understand my love for you and that I'm waiting for you......

Wait for you to say you'll love me again.....

Your the best thing that ever happen to me.... Don't go....

No comments: