Saturday, October 6, 2012

I never consider myself having a family.. It's a wreck.. I never felt close to anyone and none of them I will turn to if I've problems...
My mum will have a go at me whenever she comes home.. Nagging about how her business wasn't good blaming me for everything and accusing me for taking her money every time,when I never even sleep in the same room as her( my brother shares the same room with her) she always asking me for money when really I always can't afford to give her cause I know I won't have enough for myself at the end of the day. So sometimes it's tough cause then she won't help me either.

My brother is the abusive kind.. He used to beat me up all the time just cause its too eye soring to see me at home most of the days.. Recently I've learnt to be out of his sight out if his way so he won't ever have the chance to have a go at me...

My sister is the most selfish of all... She never really care about what happening at home.. When she still live with us, she and my brother in law will lock themselves in the room. Now their married and moved out they only come once a week if my mum cooks for 2-3 hours and pat her ass and go home. It's really rare for her to invite us to her house for dinner or what so ever.. She's alway have movie nights and whatever party at her house with their friends..

Sometimes it feels awkward being with them... Cause we're not truthy close cause nobody cares.. It felt as if when I was born I was told to call them my family when really there isn't any affection... I really wanna move out of here.. Far far away from Singapore...
I don't miss anyone in Singapore one bit.. Not even when I left to uk for 2 months....

No comments: