Friday, October 19, 2012

It's been lonely as usual..

Why did I lie...? Why did I lie and tell them your my boyfriend when your not anymore.. Was it cause I can't face the fact that I've lost you.. that your no longer the person I could happily show our photos to happily...

A group of us sitting in a mini van, happily chatting talking about their boyfriend or fiancée.. I was told to show them a picture of my boyfriend.. I didn't say I don't have one but I show them a picture of us..
I felt good and proud for showing them a nice picture of us like how I always felt when I show it to my relatives..
Moments later.. Reality hits that you were no longer mine....and what I put up was just a lie a lie to make myself feel happy for a minute...
I've been missing you more ever since especially when I've lesser time to speak with you now...

Stupid.... I cried on my way home again today..

I just wish to be yours again...

I still love you....

No comments: