Thursday, October 4, 2012

Not being at work for so long must have me rotting day by day... I've been doing this waiting game for this job for almost a month now. It's getting a bit irritating... I've to wait two more weeks before my official induction...

Being off work having so much time on hand makes me think a lot... not really in a good way..
Plenty of times I felt cold and lonely.. looking at the other side of my bed wishing you were here..
wouldn't it be so nice to wake up having you next to me.. sigh..

I always remember to say I miss you before when you get too tired and we hang up.. yet I always hope for you to say you do miss me too... I'll still do as long as till i wont be able to speak with you again one day..
It's hard every time we hang up I've this thought that one day you will move on with another girl.. and there will no longer be anymore of our daily chat and movie sessions...

will there ever be a  day you will say you love me again... or even waking up to see you next to me...

No comments: