Sunday, January 5, 2014

I don't know what I can do... It's been a week... Still it's going nowhere... James still giving me the cold shoulder.. He refuse to be close with me ... Don't feel like his gf at all... Not even a friend... I'm just treated like a nobody...
I wish I know how to make him happy... But I fail every single time... My head hurts so much... I feel so desperate... I feel so trapped... We spent so much money and time together... And yet this is what we end up just cause of a petty argument... I don't wanna regret my time spent with you being like this... I love you... But I don't know what can I do... I don't want this... I can't help feeling that my days are so limited here but your just pushing me away when we can spend happy quality time together....
I don't know what esle to say but I'm sorry for being such a horrible person ... 
I do trust you and please understand I always say the wrong things when I'm angry... 
Please let's work this out together... 
There's only 9 days left... 

No comments: