Sunday, January 26, 2014

the outsider in my own home.

I have to skip working today cause I don't have anymore money to take myself to work. My mum ain't helping me cause she's still mad at me for calling her crazy when she ask me to help her at work the same morning I came home at 11pm from a 14 hrs flight from England.

I can't help but feel so lonely that everyone is against me even in my own home. My mum is still mad at me for refusing to help her at work..
My cousins ranted about me on Facebook just because I might have left some utilises around when I was making food in the kitchen. They had a birthday celebration going on in the living room and I wasn't even invited...

I spent most of my time at home in my room, cause that's the only place I'm feel comfortable in without being nag from my mum or ignored by everyone else. Nobody talks me to even.

It hurts... to know.. even your own family in your own home hated you and annoyed at you. Maybe I deserved it...

No one will even know... if one day I die in my bed...


No comments: