Friday, January 10, 2014

No gain with courage

For the last few days I've been tossing in bed.. Thinking about us... Missing you...

Till a point I was afraid to wake up when I fall asleep... Waking up to the reality that your no longer mine and it just me in a cold lonely bed... 

I can't forget your face...

Today I finally got the courage to send you a message and even try to call you... I rang you up with my uk number.. You pick up and say hello.. It was a tiny moment of bliss when I hear your voice... But just after I said hello, could you hear me..?

You hang up on me...

You continued to turn off your phone when I tried to ring again...

I can feel my chest tightens and darkness crawls in...

I was just really really wish to see you again before I leave for home.....

I miss you really much...

But I can't help to understand now how much you didn't want me in your life anymore... I'm sorry for what I've done... But I guess there's no other chance since it has come to this...

It's been a long and painful fight for you... No matter how hard to try to have you again I lose you... It's my pain to bear...
But always remember that I'll always love you...

And because I love you, it gave me the last strength to let you go to find your happiness without me :( 


No comments: