Friday, January 31, 2014

It's chinese new year again...

I was never happy... during chinese new year... especially not this year...

My family is still accusing my of stealing money when I've been staying at home since I got back.. I've to call in sick for work cause I've no money for work.. I only got to go to work yesterday from the money my brother give me each time he borrows my iPad.

My mum ask me if i took money from the cat coin bank, the thing is I don't even know there was money in there in the beginning ! My mum asked my brother and he say NO! I've $10 taken from me and I didn't even say anything... So as obvious as it seems if i would've taken the money I won't be eat instant noodles everyday at home with water....

I can't stand this household... I can't stand everyone is treating me this way!

I don't even know what I'm going to say when my relative ask about my trip about james.... I just wish I don't break down on the spot....

seriously.... I wish to be dead....

every night when I go to sleep I ask myself If I die in my sleep will I be sad ?

the answer is always.......no

No comments: